7 Elements of an Effective Defense in Depth (DiD) Security Strategy
Discover how layering security methods helps prevent sophisticated cyberattacks by downloading our eBook now.
Build Your Security Fortress With Defense in Depth (DiD)
The current threat landscape has advanced to a level where multiple, advanced attack vectors are waiting to exploit vulnerabilities within applications, interfaces, networks, devices, traffic and users to damage businesses. Relying on one basic security solution isn’t enough anymore.
This is where Defense in Depth (DiD) finds its relevance.
DiD is a cybersecurity approach in which multiple defensive methods are layered to protect an organization. Since no individual security measure is guaranteed to endure every attack, combining several layers of security is more effective.
Still not convinced about the importance of DiD? Maybe these statistics can sway you:
- Close to 35% of businesses are unprepared for a data breach.1
- Cybercrime has shot up by over 300% since the start of the pandemic.2
- Experts estimate that the frequency of ransomware attacks will increase in the coming years.3
- Close to 30% of SMBs experience a cyberattack at least once a week.4
To help you effectively ramp up your security, we’ve developed an eBook that shares the SEVEN ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS of an effective DiD strategy:
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Network Segmentation
- The Principle of Least Privilege (PoLP)
- Strong Passwords
- Patch Management
Download the free eBook now!
Contact us today to learn how your business can implement a comprehensive DiD strategy.
- Security Magazine
- FBI Report
- Cybersecurity Ventures
- Info Security Magazine
Contact us today to learn how your business can implement a comprehensive compliance program.
Top Industry News, Trends, and Information
Keep up with everything IT. Connect and engage with Adar on your IT journey.
can help your team.
7358 N. Lincoln Ave, Suite 100,
Lincolnwood, IL 60712