The Who, What, Where, and Why of Adar Virtual IT Services
Adar takes the guesswork out of deployment, management, optimization, and pricing of all your IT needs. With solutions for local, national, and international organizations, Adar pairs cutting-edge virtualized environments with enterprise-level security, support, and award-winning customer service — all monitored and maintained for you 24/7/365.
The Why: Adar
- Adar was born in the cloud — a creation of comprehensive IT services that were built in and for the cloud — and only the cloud.
- Virtualization is the key to our success — we offer companies a consistent experience no matter where they work.
- The choice is yours — whether you choose a private, public, or hybrid cloud model, Adar is here for you.
- When it comes to the cloud, Adar does it best — the cloud has been our focus since inception and we continually deliver industry-leading cloud computing services designed with our clients in mind.
- Adar isn’t just selling solutions — we truly partner with our clients and we are dedicated to their success.
The Who: Our Team
- Adar is comprised of highly experienced IT professionals with deep cloud computing training and expertise.
- Our award-winning support is led by help desk personnel who are dedicated to resolving your issues.
- Our team becomes an extension of your team, growing with you every step of the way.
- Our partners include Microsoft and VMware, who help deliver the best solutions for you.
The Where: Our History
- Adar started in Chicago in 2005 as a cloud-based virtualization and IT consulting company dedicated to helping businesses virtualize their infrastructure — and it is much of what we still do today.
- Adar has 200+ customers all over the world who rely on our IT services every day.
The What: Proven and Praised
- With a 94 NPS score and 98%-99% customer satisfaction rating, Adar is a leader in client success.
Beth Emet Synagogue
Blue Ribbon Transport
Professional National Title Network
I tell people all the time... The two best operational decisions I have made are buying my office building and outsourcing IT to Adar.
Adar was great, they worked really closely with us and were on-site for a couple days to make sure that everybody was comfortable. Adar was there for our beck and call - 24/7! It's amazing that I can call them during the day and they always get back to me within minutes.
Our employees are able to access the system from anywhere, which is very beneficial to business! We can call Adar and say 'We need someone to set up a new workstation' and within an hour it's all taken care of.
I was amazed at how easy working with Adar is. People need to be aware of how attentive this company is. Few companies are this responsive. It's been the right decision.