We’re guessing you’re here for one of two reasons. Either you love tech and you’re here to check out the specs, or your boss sent you here to see if Adar IT-as-a-Service will work for your company.
Either way, we’re here for it. Your boss might be checking out cloud-based IT to cut costs, but we like to think of it as hooking up our fellow IT workers. Late-night support calls? Handled. A software patch you’re worried is going to break your SQL server? Our experts are already testing it. Server room on fire? Never – our servers are too cool to catch fire.
(AKA the Tech Stuff)
We know cloud-based services are only as fast and secure as the network. But we’ve set up a really great one. Let us show you around.
- 10GbE network backbone
- Isolated VLAN private to your company
- Dedicated Fortigate Next-Gen virtual firewall with intrusion prevention, content filtering and gateway antimalware
- LAN for internal workloads and DMZ for publically facing servers
- Multi-Gbps internet connectivity
(AKA the Geek Stuff)
You may have noticed we talk about security a lot. Well, we take it really seriously. We use military and government grade encryption and security protocols. We also use best-in-class user account management suites, so you can remove a user’s access with one swift click. Plus:
- SOC 2 Type 2 audited Tier III data center
- Dedicated Next-Gen firewall
- Kaspersky AntiVirus on all desktops and servers
- Fault tolerant dedicated compute capacity
- Multi-factor factor authentication to protect against password theft
- Identity Access Management (password manager and single-sign on)
- SAN-level encryption of data-at-rest
- Natively encrypted data transmission
(AKA the Dweeb Stuff)
|Internet Connection||Broadband (500kbps/100kbps per user down/up)||1mbps per user, with high-speed LAN|
|Personal Computing||Your existing laptops, desktops, etc .||Basic monitors with zero-client boxes, or smart monitors|
|User Device Operating System||Win 7+, Linux, Mac 10.6.8+, iOS 6+, Android... or just an HTML5 browser||Teradici chipset-based purpose built zero client|
No surprises. That’s why we’re really transparent with our pricing and all aspects of Adar. We talk about everything openly. Got questions? Fire away – we’re happy to chat.